Over the last (almost) two years we have all grown a lot closer and it's been so awesome watching all the kids together. They all really do get along great (for the most part) and they are all such blessings in our lives. Gavin is such a little sweetheart. His excitement and enthusiasm are so sincere and animated, it's impossible not to smile. He loves to share with others, whether it be sharing his latest piece of artwork or sharing his candy prize, he is always so happy to do it. He loves to pick flowers and give them to me... the sweetest thing ever!
Even though Gavin isn't my biological son, he is like my son and I'm so thankful that I get to be a part of his life. I can't wait to watch him, and our other kids, grow and develop throughout the years.
Happy Birthday Gavin! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment