Bailie has been playing soccer since 1st grade and it's been so neat to watch her grow and develop her skills. She is a natural athlete though she lacks the competitiveness that would push her to the next level. We've learned that bribery works great in place of honest competitiveness. ;-) This has been her best year yet and she has really played hard for her team.
Taylor has never played in a league before so I wasn't sure what to expect. She's naturally clumsy but it turns out she's a natural athlete as well. (I wish I could claim that gene but sadly, they did not get it from me.) She scored four goals during her first game! She's done well and had fun this season.
Unfortunately the break in kid sports is short because Bailie starts basketball in a couple weeks but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Here are some pictures from the girls' game last weekend.
Purple Soccer Chicks (thanks Bailie for the name suggestion!) ;-)
Pink Ladybugs
Taylor - 6 yrs & Bailie - 9 yrs







No comments:
Post a Comment