Mr. Bentley is 4 weeks old today. Doesn't seem like it's been that long yet but it's been a whirl wind of new baby, tons of soccer games (both girls), football games (Ethan), spending time with the horse, etc.
Bentley is such a good baby. He's been a little gassy which causes him to be pretty miserable sometimes. I've got two words for you: Gripe Water. That stuff is wonderful! He recently went through a growth spurt which meant we spend a lot of time sitting on the couch nursing. ;-) He's now a whopping 10 lbs!
The kids are all so good with him. Taylor has finally stopped saying "He is SO cute!" every time she sees him. Now it's about every third time she sees him. It's super cute and I love hearing it but I'm not going to lie - it was getting a little old. (I mean, she was saying it like every 5 minutes!) Bailie was a huge help the first week or so after Matt went back to work... and continues to be a little Mommy. It's nice that she's old enough she can hold him while I shower and I don't have to worry she'll get distracted and drop him or something. The boys don't get to spend as much time with him as the girls do but you can tell they love him too.
Though it's only been four short weeks, I can't imagine life without our little guy. It's amazing how your heart expands with every child you have and the never-ending love that you have for ALL your kids.
Here are some pictures from today, with the Leader of the Patch. :-)
"No more pictures Mommy!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment