Bentley is growing like crazy and it's so fun to watch him change. I haven't weighed him lately but a week and a half ago (or so) he was 10 lbs. He's gained two pounds since birth! He's starting to be awake during the days a bit more and is sleeping good at night (not all night long but in nice, long stretches!). He makes cooing noises and is smiling too, though probably more of a reflex still at this point than because he's happy. Still, super cute!
Yesterday I was baking some cookies and he wasn't having a good time in his swing. So I was trying to hold him while getting the cookies off the sheet; not a very easy task to do one handed. I set him in his Rock N Play while I put the next batch in the oven, fully expecting him to cry. To my surprise, he didn't. In fact, he was super excited to be looking at the window for some reason. He was so animated, talking up a storm, so of course I ran and grabbed my camera.










No comments:
Post a Comment