Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Sad Day

I've tried to come up with some nice words to put with this post but I can't think of any. Even after this many years, this is still a day that my family grieves for our loss of the most wonderful woman. Those of you who knew her, will appreciate this simple scrapbook page in rememberance. Those who didn't know her, words cannot explain what a huge part she played in every life that she touched. I'll leave you with this quote that I think fits perfectly: "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday." Happy Birthday Mom... We Love You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that with us! :) When I think back about your mom it's always the fondest memories that come to mind! :) And I think your quote sums it up perfectly. :)